Welcome to That Way Equined, a blog showcasing fun and funky horseware and reviewing horse items. Honest and frank reviews are given of products, giving you the virtual chance to try before you buy.

Being a horse lover, having that gene, I love quirky, fun items that express my love for my four-hooved friends. However, what I don't like, is a lot of the commercial stuff that's out there. Stuff that's (if you'll pardon the pun) just plain tacky.

Some of the items showcased will be available to buy on a one-off basis, bought when discovered, others are simple things I've seen along the way and liked the look of. If they are of interest to you, get in touch and I can always tell you where they came from.

Friday, July 27, 2012

It seems, for the second year in a row, that horse print is very much 'on trend'.  I've already seen tops in a number of High Street shops such as Dorothy Perkins, M&S and even Hobbs. My current favourite though, is this girl's prom dress by Yumi, which seems exclusively available at John Lewis just now, at £36. Alas, too small for me, but it could be the perfect purchase for a forthcoming wedding for a pony mad 6-nearly-7 year old.

Super quick delivery from John Lewis! The dress is lovely. The ribbon bow belt is velcroed but is still too big and we'll need to adjust it in some way. The little lady it was bought for is of average height, but I am not quite convinced by the length of the age 7-8. By the October wedding, it could be a little on the short side if she grows any.  That aside, it is beautiful though and worn with flat black pumps will look lovely.



1 comment:

  1. Euro Forge Inc along with our farrier service, is an online store that offers a full range of professional horse care products for vets, farriers, and of course horse owners.

    ReplyDelete